look at lymphedema from a whole new perspective, the arm itself. a satirical look into having secondary lymphedema from breast cancer. swell up with excitement and squeeze yourself silly... my one arm is going to change the way you see lympies.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

arm in space...




Instead of resting, I was at the local space center learning about rockets, the universe and robots...




The traveling exhibition, The Robot Zoo, was really interesting. All of the animals were so detailed and fascinating... well all but one...

I had to face my nemisis. I had to face my fear. It stood in front of me in larger than life robotic form...

The Grasshopper!





Actually, I don't like crickets, but I still do not enjoy any bugs (camel back crickets) that jump all over you when you are at your parent's basement and the lights are out and you are only a young healthy arm with so much potential... I think I just went to a past childhood trauma.

I made it. I survived the giant robots that did not take over the world (yet). And I learned more about space.




I am officially a smarter arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment