look at lymphedema from a whole new perspective, the arm itself. a satirical look into having secondary lymphedema from breast cancer. swell up with excitement and squeeze yourself silly... my one arm is going to change the way you see lympies.

Friday, April 17, 2015

The day in the life of...

It's a new day. A new blog. A new post.

It appears I am way to tired to get dressed, so I cover up in my old pink jacket sleeve and drive the kids to school. Hopefully, no body noticed my lack of attire.




I was up late last night and felt like causing some havoc today, so now I demand rest. Please place me on my special sleeping pillow because if I have to lay any other way, I will cause you great pain and sufferingzzzzz...




What to wear? What to wear?

Since I am just hanging around the house I will save my fancy sleeves for later. Plus, I am forced to do the manual labor in this place, so I guess I will wear my robotics attire.

Geez, do I have to do everything around here to get ready this morning?





I never get a break. Did I not warn you that I woke up cranky this morning? You never listen. You keep on insisting that I do more things to help out.

So, if I must! I will vacuum stylishly...




I am done right? That wasn't enough?

This place is too big. And the kids are too messy. And the dogs tear up too many toys. And everybody expects things. There are constant demands for me to keep up with.... even the odd jobs I have to do for myself.






Am I so important that I have to be involved in everything that goes on in this house?

I changed my mind, the odd jobs aren't so bad. Really... please... I don't understand why you can't depend on the other hand more. I cannot believe some of the tasks I am expected to do!!!




I have no shame!

Even with all I have already done for you, you are asking for more. The expectations are hard to keep up with, so I am beginning to get fussy. I am going to be all tingly and numb. You are ignoring my powers.

Now I have to write half of this blog post too!




Since I was actually expected to do things, I am going to throw a great BIG temper tantrum.

Ha! Ha! Take that.
I will swell and swell until you finally stop!

What? You still expect dinner, cleaning, and more today...

No comments:

Post a Comment